Tempsens offers Ceramic Bobbin Heaters are fabricated from high-temperature factory insulators in various diameters and lengths for any voltage or wattage within manufacturing limits. Bobbin heaters are made with sheathed and without sheathed material.
The sheath material ranges from nickel-plated mild steel, Inconel alloys, and stainless steel. Resistance wires are supported on refractory insulators and connected to a terminal block at one end. Thermowell can be provided for accurate temperature sensing or other controls can be provided as well. They are normally manufactured for horizontal mounting but may be specially designed and constructed for vertical installation.
Designed for any voltage or wattage within manufacturing limits. These Bobbin Heaters consist of elements, which are exposed partially in the air for better transmission of heat. Also, when it is inserted into a radiant/immersion tube, it offers a large heated area for the liquid or semi-solid to be heated.
- Suitable for low temperature up to 600°C furnace heating
- A wide range of lengths, voltages, and power is available to meet customers’ specific requirement
- Simple and low-cost installation
- Ease of maintenance and repair
- Versatile and non-polluting
- Energy-efficient as 100% of the heat generated is within the solution
- Water, chemicals, etc
- Offer for semi-solid materials like wax, fats, oil, and bitumen
- Suitable for indirect heating of gases and liquids, where it is inserted into a pocket or protection tube in the process tank, wherein, it can be repaired or replaced without draining the process tank
- Temperature Range
Up to 600°C
- Heating element
Ferritic alloys wire mara FeCrAl and non-ferritic wire NiCr 80-20, NiCr 70-30
- Bobbin size
Standard: 25,30,36,42,45,57,93 other customize size available
- Watt density
1 to 10 W/cm2
Up to 12kW
- Heater Parameters
Customized – power rating, voltage, resistance, length, diameter, and other dimensions
- Radiant Tube/Immersion Tube
Stainless Steel SS Grade, Incoloy, Cast Alloys
- Thickness of Tube
1.5 to 3mm
- Length of Tube
300 to 2800mm customize
- Terminal Box
MS, IP54 standard, IP66 waterproof terminal box
Thermocouple, RTD, Thermostat for temperature control
1. Refractory Ceramic Blocks assembled together to the required length.
2. The Nichrome Resistance Wire heating element is inserted into the ceramic blocks for maximum life, evenly wound for even heat distribution.