Duct heaters are devices which are an assembly of multiple heating elements mounted in a plate or casing and used to heat the air in a non-pressurized condition. The Heater bundle is usually inserted inside a duct line or an insulated body through which air passes and get heated up to required temperature.
Duct heater elements can be of open coil, tubular or finned tubular heating elements, depending upon the application, temperature etc. If an application needs a very large capacity of heat duty, several smaller capacities the duct heater bundles can be made and assembled in series. This will help not only to get the desired temperature at varying process condition but also eases the job of maintenance and spares cost.
Features and Benefits
- Energy efficient
- Safe Design
- Environment friendly, No Hazardous smoke, NOx & SOx gas generation.
- Corrosion and oxidation resistance
- User-friendly system.Easy to install & operate.
- Durable and easy maintenance
- Rugged construction eliminates the hazard of electric shock
- The reinforced frame allows for minimum vibration
- Minimal heat loss.
- Very small footprints required. Can be installed in any existing ducts with little access
From 0.5kW 2000kW (Max) in Single or combination
- Design Temperature
-40°C to 600° C
- Duct Body
MS / SS
Ceramic Glass Wool
SS / Aluminum
- Terminal Enclosure*
Weatherproof or Flameproof
- Control System
Thyristor control or Contactor control or Thermostatic control ( Low wattage & single-phase systems)
- Protections & Control
Element Skin Temperature Control Process Temperature Control Earth Leakage Protection. Overload Current Protection.
Horizontal / Vertical
- Air Drying Operations ( Paintings, pellets drying, drying application in Process)
- Air Handling Equipment
- Humidity control
- Comfort Air Heating for the building (HVAC)
- Core Drying
- Chemical pellets dry heating
- Booster Air
- Air Preheating
- Secondary heating
- Multi-zone Reheating
- Resistor Load Banks