Muffle Furnace is box type heat treatment equipment used to change physical properties of samples at very high temperature. These laboratory furnaces are widely used in scientific experiments in the physics lab, rice laboratories, steel and paint industries, biotech companies and small industrial production etc.
Their major applications include general laboratory testing, annealing, ash determination, coal analysis, leaves carbonization and lime calcination etc. The other applications include Ignition tests, Heat treating steel parts and Gears, Coal sampling, Organic and inorganic ashing,Chemical analysis,soils&aggregates cement Testing, Glass blowing lab, Plastic tensile strength test, Gravimetric analysis, Heat treating Gears, Quench testing, Research facilities in chemistry, Annealingl oss determination, Development of coatings and ceramics, Rice laboratory, Stoneware samples firing etc.
- Maximum operating temperature. 500°C to 1200°C.
- Silicon Carbide Muffle for Energy Efficient and better uniformity.
- Side way sliding door keeps heated surface away from the users.
- Door limit switch for making heating system off while door in open condition.
- Energy Efficient with reduce heat loss by using advanced insulation refractory.
- Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the furnace and load
- Equipped with thermocouple break protection that help preventing thermocouple failure run away.
- Exhaust air outlet at rear wall of the furnace.
- Solid state relay provide low noise operation.
- Maximum Temperature
- Heating Element
- External Chamber Construction
Powder Coating / 304 Grade Stainless Steel (Optional)
- Internal Chamber Construction
Ceramic Board & Grooved Refractory Chamber as per Temp. Requirement
- Temperature Controller
Microprocessor-based PID controller
- Temperature Accuracy