Nothing matches to radiant floor heating. It is more comfortable than any other type of heating system. Radiant heating is also the most energy-efficient way of delivering heat. There is no other heating option that compares in terms of comfort. Radiant floor heating is a low-temperature technology that may be regulated individually in each area. Because it warms the people and item directly rather than heating air. In most circumstances, radiant floor heating mats may save 20 to 40% of energy compared to other forms of heating system. With digital electronic thermostat, these are completely customizable for maximum comfort and efficiency. The thermostat is regulated to provide optimal economic functioning of the floor heating mat, not the W/m of the heating cable, which determines energy usage.
The following are some of the benefits of floor heating mats:
- Free of Ageing : The conductor element is protected from thermal ageing by various high grade insulation. Once installed, the floor heating mat has a life span equal to that of the building.
- Maintenance Free : Electrical floor heating mats require minimal maintenance since they do not have any moving parts, unlike hydronic mats, which include valves and other components that require periodic maintenance, tubes in a hydronic system can also get clogged as a result of pollution and must be replaced on a regular basis.
- Very thin : The diameter of the cable is less than that of mats with different insulations, such as PVC. It simplifies the laying process. The rise in floor level during installation is minimized as a result of this aspect.
- Moisture Resistant : Shielded & insulated floor heating mats are specifically developed for use in areas where moisture is a problem too, such as bathrooms.
Advantages of Marathon Heating Mats
- Easy installation and can be installed in any area in the house and any type of flooring.
- Can be an excellent option for low-energy homes.
- Works quietly from beneath the tiles/plywood.
- Underfloor heating distributes heat where it is needed, resulting in maximum heat efficiency and only very little heat loss.
- Easy to control required temperature in all weather by digital temperature controller with thermostat.
- For optimal protection, Marathon floor heating mats are insulated using XPLE/ETFE/FEP/PTFE on both the conductors and PVC (HR-FR) on the outer jacket.
- Marathon floor heating mats have been developed particularly to deliver primary heating beneath a variety of flooring. To facilitate 'tape-down' installation, the mats are also available into the preassembled fiber glass mats.
- Tempsens floor heating mats are completely grounded and comes with a 3.5 meter long cold lead wire for power connection.
||5 times of cable thickness
||Heat Resistant and Flame Retardant Jacketing
|Flexibility of Cable
||Excellent Flexibility for easy installation
|Long Cold Lead
||3.5 meter cold tail (Can be customized as per requirement)
||Higher degrees of comfort can be achieved by using heating mats with close
and consistent spacing, as well as thermostat to determine temperature< needs.
||Standard heat loads are available in 100 watt to 3300 watt.
As part of the offered product range, several sizes for various types / sizes of
flooring are also available.
||In addition to this broad range, mats can be customized to meet specific
length requirements, as well as heat loads and voltage needs.
- Remove any trash and sharp protrusions from the subfloor.
- Prior to installation, consider deflection and structural factors.
- Before installing the floor heating mat, check its applicability according to the instructions.
- Prior to putting floor coverings, consider using a scratch coat or a thin leveler.
- Install Heat Resistant Insulation Sheet if want to reduce heat loss (Optional).
- Install Marathon Floor Heating Mat according to the manufacturer's installation directions.
- Set up a digital temperature controller with thermostat for sensing the floor.
- Install the floor covering according to the manufacturer's directions.
Maintenance & Warranty
Marathon floor heating mat requires no maintenance for the remainder of its warrantied life when installed
according to the installation instructions and adequate testing has been completed throughout.
Marathon warranty protects the Marathon floor heating mat for a period of 30 years against manufacturer's faults.